Birthday wishes messages for friends and family

Happy Birthday wishes or birthday wishes messages are really useful birthday wishes messages that we can share with our friends and family or any other person close to us in our daily life. These happy birthday wishes or happy birthday messages are useful for birthday greeting and birthday messages through greeting cards, birthday cards along with birthday gift. So lets us check below some of the best birthday wishes and beautiful birthday messages.

Birthday is a new start of your year with fresh plan with full of motivation and inspiration. So lets us try to make this birthday a special day with best birthday wishes and birthday messages

Happy Birthday wishes and Birthday wishes messages

Happy B’day my love…. today you are one year older be happy with it, at the day like today God created a beautiful Angel like you, and he throws a biggest party ever….love you

 My dearest friend, today is your birthday, and I look forward all year to celebrating this day with you. I have planned so many wonderful activities and I can’t wait to see your face light up when you see what I have in store for you.

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
Also read: Happy Birthday wishes and birthday images

Its my pleasure to wish u on this happy occasion a very happy n a special birthday. I pray to god to give my friend who made me laugh,cry,feel,enjoy my life and had been with me in my hard times a very long and happy life!


These are some of the best happy birthday wishes and birthday wishes messages with images that you can share with your friends and family on their happy birthday.

Related searches: Happy birthday wishes messages, birthday wishes messages, birthday messages wishes, birthday wishes messages images, birthday wishes messages for friends