Happy Birthday Images, Wishes and Messages

Happy Birthday images, Wishes and Messages

Happy Birthday images, wishes and messages are very good way of greeting for birthday wishes to your friends and family. We have listed below some of the best birthday images, birthday wishes and birthday messages that can be shared on facebook or whatsapp to greet your friends on their birthday occasions.

Happy Birthday Images


Happy birthday dear friend, I pray that may you float through all the year with the brightest smile on your face and I hope that this year would be the greatest year of your life.

I hope you never forget that I am your best friend, and am always here for you. True friends are hard to find, but here we are. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day!


Happy Birthday Wishes


I didn’t know it at the time, but the day you were born would be one of the best days of my life! Happy Birthday to my best friend!

Happy birthday to the one person who knows me better than anyone in the world. Let’s make your day a special one that we will talk about for years to come.


Happy Birthday Messages


You would think that youth and beauty go hand in hand from this quote: "Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of 30."  ~ Robert Frost
Of course, as any woman knows, the quote should read "a woman of 29," since no woman in her right mind would admit to turning 30. Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Quotes


Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.

You are very special and that’s why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. Happy birthday.