Birthday cards Images and Pictures for friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife or husband

Birthday is a very special day in everyone's life. There are many ways to celebrate this day. You can plan for party with your friend and family. If it is your friends birthday, you can send him or her the best happy birthday card with best happy birthday cards images. We have listed below some of the best happy birthday cards images and pictures that you can use to greet your friends and loved ones.

Happy Birthday Cards Images and Pictures


Once upon a time, I dreamt of a prince. Luckily, I found you instead, my love. Happy birthday to the man who shows me that I do not need a prince to be happy.

From the moment I saw you I knew that you had the outside right. But it is what is on the inside that truly amazes me. Happy Birthday inside & out

The first thing that came to my mind this morning was that today is your birthday. I hope I was the first one to send you birthday greetings, because you’re the most special person in the world to me. Happy Birthday!



The awesome memories of my childhood have become my shadow. They follow me wherever I go, and I hope it never stops being so. Happy birthday mom.

In every smile, every tear and every cheer you were always there for me through the years supporting me and providing me with all the energy I needed in order to stand in the game called life. Happy Birthday Mom and thank you for everything!

We fight, we make up, we share secrets over a coffee cup. Sometimes you’re my friend, sometimes a guide, you are the person in whom I take pride.

This greeting is for my knight in shining armor. You protect me, you love me. I am your princess, here to wish you a happy, and beloved, birthday.


Related Searches: happy birthday cards, birthday cards, birthday cards images, happy birthday cards images, cards for happy birthday, cards for birthday greeting