Happy Birthday cards and Birthday Greetings with messages and quotes

Happy Birthday cards and greeting are the best way of greeting and impressing your friends and family on their birthday. There are various types of birthday wishes cards and birthday greetings available which can be used for wishing on this lovely and beautiful day of birthday. Below we have listed some of the best birthday wishes and happy birthday cards images and greetings.

Happy Birthday cards and birthday greetings


All we need in life is good family and good friends. With you, I can’t tell the difference. Happy Birthday! May all of your dreams come true this year!

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.

It’s such a happy feeling to know that you’re alive and well! You mean so much to so many people. Happy Birthday, to my best friend!
We fit together like two halves of the same soul, far greater than the sum of our separate selves. Happy birthday. I love you.

May your days always be full of sunshine and rain, waterfalls and deserts, butterflies and bees and everything else that life has to offer. Happy Birthday Images.
Having a friend like you has made my life so much easier. You are always there to carry me through my times of trouble. That’s why today, your special day, is a great time to celebrate all that you have done for me.
I wish you one thing: to give you the chance to see yourself as I see you, because only then you would realize how special you really are. Happy Birthday!
I have never met a person as sweet as you in my whole life. Let’s celebrate your sweetness and your Birthday by eating sweet cake and drinking sweet wine!
Related Searches: Happy birthday cards, birthday greetings cards, birthday cards greetings, birthday wishes cards, happy birthday greetings, greeting fro birthday, cards for birthday wishes